10 facts about your custom signage
1. We’re looking forward to providing you quality custom signage that does its job for you. Whether you’re trying to build your brand, guide customers or announce promotions there’s no better or more inexpensive way to do it than with a sign.
2. Our goal is a sign that makes you money rather than costs you money. Outside of basic informational signs, most signs are opportunities to bring in business and drive sales. We want to maximize that potential for you and help you get the most advertising value from your signage.
3. A sign can be made to fit almost any budget. We make signs for $50 and we make signs for $5000 or more. Materials, techniques and the time involved determine the cost of the finished sign. Knowing your budget helps us tailor your sign to what you can afford.
4. Your budget is important. We understand that every small business has limits on what it can spend. We’ll respect your budget and give you as much value as possible for it. That’s how we keep our customers coming back and that’s what keeps them referring other businesses to us.
5. We honor copyrighted material. Our designs are protected by copyright law, just as the work of other designers is legally protected. Please don’t ask us to reproduce copyrighted material. Please note that all art work and designs created by us for your project remains our property unless we agree otherwise in writing.
6. A deposit is required. Design work and signage are custom products created specifically for your needs. A deposit is necessary to move forward on your work.
7. The balance is due on completion. Like many small companies who strive to keep their operating costs down so that they can keep prices for customers like you affordable, we require payment upon completion of your project. If for any reason this will not be possible, it must be discussed before work begins. Please do not assume our terms are otherwise.
8. Keep copy to a minimum. Research shows that nothing hurts the effectiveness of a sign like saying too much on it. Those enormous roadside billboards typically have messages of 8 words or less—because research shows that viewers start tuning them out if there’s more to read than that. Limit the message to essentials for best results.
9. There are a lot of boring signs out there. That’s good news for you, because for just a little extra you can have a well-designed sign that stands out from the crowd.
10. Review your signage order carefully. Errors in phone numbers and spelling can happen and we don’t want it to happen on your sign. Before you sign off on the order, please double check the text.